To All Who Are Interested In Happiness And All The HAPPY PEOPLE
(Readers who live in Merseyside, UK, please note Post Script at end of post) I haven’t been posting many Happiness blogs lately. This is because I have been spending a lot of time learning about how to do the computer side of things.
One thing you will notice is that I now have Archives that are easy to browse. I had seen in the bog statistics that a lot of visitors to the site were interested in back posts. Previously, if you wanted to look for blog posts that you are interested in the Archives all you would see was the name of a month, the year and how many posts like this “Jan, 2011, 3 posts”. A lot of people were reading the Archives and this was ridiculously hard for them and took a long time. So I had a go at making it easier.
1) Now you have a choice of sections to look in at the top right hand corner
2) There is a search box for categories lower down where you can click on ‘Categories’ and get a drop down menu to choose articles from.
3) A section of recent posts
4) A section of the top most popular posts.
5) Near the bottom of the main post there is a list of related posts.
It took a lot of time to sort these functions out but I’m sure that these additions will allow people to look for the type of article that they want to read with great ease.
Now I start doing more posts about Happiness, Meditation and Love for you to read study and use.I hope that you enjoy these new functions and can enjoy browsing the blog site including the Archives.
Eight Happiness Lessons
Here is a list of eight Happiness lessons that you can use in your everyday life:-
1) The top level of Happiness is to Love and be Loved. You must love everybody. A lot of people think that they can’t do that. They are right. You can’t just do it right away. You must work to a plan. First concentrate on those who are near and dear to you already. Then enlarge your circle of Happiness to include other people. If somebody lets you down, cut them off your list. You can always come back to them when your power of Love is even stronger.
2) If you do cut somebody off, they must not be aware of it. Treat them with respect. Do not fall out with them. Then, if you do try them again, you will be in a good place to start and win them over.
3) Happiness starts in your home. If it doesn’t, get working on it now! When you have got this sorted, every time your feet hit the street, you will be taking a pocketful of it out with you!
4) Never let a petty row hurt a happy relationship. Be the first to apologise. If you can’t admit that you were wrong, use NLP, change the subject. Don’t discus the actual problem. Keep repeating how wrong you were to get upset, to get angry, to say that. Keep repeating that.
5) Again! Be the first to apologise.
6) Spend some time alone every day. Meditate if you know how. ( Do a search in the categories box on the blog)
7) The past is the past. If you can’t rectify it, don’t think about it, don’t talk about it and don’t cast it up.
8) If you keep doing happy things and building Happiness into your life you will be Happy. If you don’t understand or don’t know how
JOIN THE HAPPY PEOPLE, NOW!
P.S If you live in Merseyside, UK and are good on computers or blogging please let me know. Or if you live here and are interested in what I write about. I live in Liverpool, Merseyside, UK and am trying to get study groups with activities and events going. Again, please contact me.
More soon, Tommy